|Company||dBD Communications and Management Consultancy Limited|
dBD Communications will be exhibiting at the Ground Handling International 12th Asian Conference in Kuala Lumpur during 19th – 21st March at Stand E24.
With various recently developed partnerships in Asia, the business will be utilising this time to visit different airports within the continent, demonstrating newly developed systems.
These products consist of a wireless multi-user system that has been produced to improve turnaround time by improving the operation team awareness via open communication.
dBD Communications have also partnered with JSP Safety, widening the portfolio incorporating Bump Caps and Hearing Defenders.
Products being showcased at the exhibition will consist of the following:
- Minerva Air – wireless communication system for pushback
- Minerva Ajax – wireless communication system for pushback that has a mic shield for high noise environments
- De-Icing System – multi user system allowing for 2+ users to communicate via wireless headsets during de-icing operations
- Helios – wireless tug intercom system
- Endaxi – headset test system for both wired or wireless communication headsets
- Tigar – multi-user wireless communication system
To request more information on any of the above products or to arrange demonstrations, please contact dBD Communications offices on +44 (0)1268 724617 or firstname.lastname@example.org.