Airport Conveyor Systems
One Stop. Full Service. High Performance.
Full-service Supplier motion06 Now Implements One-stop Solutions for Airport Baggage Handling Systems.
motion06 was launched in 2006 as an innovatice supplier for airport baggage handling systems in Salzburg, Austria – in the heart of Europe. Since then the focus has been firmly on continuous development, customization, optimizations in technology and solutions plus the highest standard of quality that is typical of motion06.
Today all the conveyor technology components that bear the motion06 brand are distinguished by our innovative and unique “plug and go” system.
This is guaranteed by 22 highly qualified employees who advise, supply and service more than 40 airports worldwide in such places as Germany, France, Portugal, Croatia, Denmark, Finnland, China, India, Columbia, Ukraine, Russia, South Africa, Dubai and Qatar”
Airport Conveyor Systems
motion06, with an accrued know-how capital that adds up to more than 200 man years and with enormous potential for innovation thanks to its strong network structure and regional component suppliers, presents itself as a full-service company for airport baggage handling technology.
Coupled with a company structure that places reliability, honesty, trust and fairness at the centre of all its activities both in-house and in the field, motion06 is a results-oriented partner that always operates with a customer focus in its capacity as general contractor.
As a one-stop shop motion06 offers engineering and planning, production, installation, after-sales service and maintenance. It consistently uses one contact who is fully aware of the customer’s individual needs and requirements. As a result, motion06 is today’s ideal general contractor for small and medium-size airports the world over.
One of the most crucial points for the planners at motion06 is being closely involved in the project starting with the layout phase. This guarantees with absolute certainty that a perfect system will ensure perfect results. The main topics are:
- Candid, comprehensive kick-off meeting
- Costumers requirements are clearly defined
- Layout discussion
- Determine of the best possible material flow
- Hardware and software integration
- Simulations of the planning and project steps
- A system tailored to the customer’s needs
Airport Baggage Handling Systems
“Individual planning”, “optimizing innovations” and “implementation with adherence to schedules” are the fundamental topics when motion06 acts as the general contractor. Added to this is product quality that is tested in minute detail at its own test stations.
The motion06 engineers use international quality standards as their starting point because the system must work smoothly when in operation to ensure success and to safeguard the customer´s image.
- Quality and performance
- Individualization and flexibility
- Increased productivity
- Maximum operational dependability
- Long product life
- Ease of maintenance and high level of operating efficiency
- Top scores in cost-effectiveness even in the long-term
- Rapid ROI
Components for Baggage Handling Systems
According to motion06 criteria, a smooth project handling requires maximum occupational safety. Installation and technology specialists regularly take part in training courses in areas such as quality assurance and occupational safety.
This ensures that they are always kept right up to date. It is for this reason that Quality Austria certified motion06 employees as operative managers. This expertise is always visible at motion06 and is clearly in evidence in its equipment, as follows:
- Check-in systems
- Modular belt conveyors
- Vertical or horizontal distributors
- Merging and centering stations
- Baggage lifters or pushers
- Carousels or curves
- SIKO – security check for passengers
As a general contractor motion06 offers a complete range for any requirement no matter how specific.
SIKO - Security Check for Passengers
SIKO – security check for passengers – is motion06’s new product. SIKO is yet another example of how motion06 spends around 20% of its time in R&D. With its new security check systems, motion06 places the emphasis on “acceleration with concentration”.
It is possible to check up to 250 passengers/hour in the security area using only 4 employees. In plain language this all means:
- Increased security due to overall system clarity
- Enormous advantage in terms of profitability: passengers have more time for shopping in the airport´s retail area due to faster check-in
- No items are forgotten in the security area as boxes are inspected automatically before being returned to the system
- Concentration on correct placement of personal items such as jackets, belts, jewelry, etc., guarantee that passengers’ personal items are transported automatically.