Passengers can now book Manchester Airport’s new private terminal, PremiAir, with packages starting from just £50. Bookings are being taken here.
Regardless of the class of their ticket, passengers travelling with partner airlines can now book the PremiAir service for selected dates starting from 11th November 2019, meaning they will be able to enjoy the private jet experience just in time for some winter sun or festive getaways.
PremiAir plans to make a wider range of dates available closer to launch.
Passengers will be able to book all of PremiAir’s advertised packages:
- The Priority Departures package for £50 per person
- Perfect for guests travelling with hand luggage only, with the convenience of arriving just 60 minutes before their flight to enjoy a personal welcome, use of a dedicated security channel and luxury transfer to their departure gate.
- The Premium Departures package for £100 per person
- Along with all the benefits of Priority, guests can relax in an elegant lounge with impressive runway views and enjoy complimentary food and drinks whilst their hold luggage is processed.
- The Arrivals package for £125 per person
- Guests will enjoy a luxury transfer to the PremiAir terminal, with use of a dedicated passport control channel and access to all of the benefits the PremiAir lounge has to offer while their hold luggage is collected and personally returned to them.
- And Round Trips for £175 (Priority package) or £225 (Premium package) per person
- Guests can book a round trip of their chosen packages, starting and ending their trip in PremiAir style.
Groups of up to 50 guests can also now book PremiAir’s Suites, with prices available on enquiry. Business travellers can enjoy well-equipped professional spaces, making international business more convenient at Manchester Airport – the global gateway for the North.
Airline partners currently include Thomas Cook Airlines, Oman Air, Ethiopian Airlines, Pakistan International Airlines and TAP Air Portugal, with more airlines expected to make the PremiAir service available to their customers by the time the terminal opens.
Mart Louwerse, General Manager of PremiAir, said: “We’re excited to announce that guests can now book their PremiAir experience as we move closer to our official opening.
“Whether they are flying economy class to Spain or business class to India, guests can enjoy a private jet experience at PremiAir.
“We know that PremiAir is something our passengers want, and we know that this unique service will prove very popular with them, whether they’re flying on the holiday of a lifetime or an important business trip.”