|Event||3rd Civil Helicopter Southeast Asia Summit 2018|
|Organiser||Oppland Aviation Group|
|Press Release Date||21.06.2018|
The Asia Pacific region’s civil turbine helicopter fleet stood at 4,086 rotorcraft by the end of 2017, an increase of 3.9% from yearend 2016. The fleet is utilized in a wide-range of mission profiles, with slightly more than half of fleet operating in multi-mission roles and the rest evenly dispersed among the corporate, offshore, law enforcement, SAR and EMS markets.
In coming years, the region’s offshore Oil & Gas market is also expected to begin a recovery, as oil prices have now raised from their low point and capital expenditures from national, major and independent Oil & Gas companies begin to increase. (“*source: Asian Sky Group”).We have reason to believe that, in the near future, the Southeast Asia market will enjoy the development. However, there are some undeniable problems existed in the region, like helicopter safety operation, leasing, maintenance and pilot training.
3rd Civil Helicopter Southeast Asia Summit 2018 will be gathering 300 industry professionals representing relevant government officials, OEMs, operators, lessors, MROs, insurance companies and leading industry solution providers together, to discuss the development and problem in SEA region. It will be held on September 27-28 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, with theme on FLY SAFE FROM THE SEA, it aims at building the networking platform for the industry professionals and we sincerely invite you to join the summit.
- Market Outlook and Forecast on Helicopter Operation in SEA Region
- Helicopter Safety Operation Development in Oil & Gas Industry
- Helicopter EMS and Leasing Development in SEA Region
- Helicopter Maintenance and Pilot Training Development
Who will attend?
- Helicopter owners and operators
- Helicopter manufacturers
- Distributors of products and services for the helicopter industry
- Training schools and educational institutions
- Regulatory and government agencies
- Related products or services
- YOU ( your competitors will be there!)
- Two days’ meeting: conference will last two days, the whole process is equipped with simultaneous interpretation services, this session will have more than 20 international and domestic industry experts make reports and 2 discussion on the current hot issues；
- Exhibition display: more than 500 ㎡ display area to provide 20 professional exhibition opportunities；
- Coffee break: two breaks lis in the morning and afternoon, everyone can enjoy the five star hotel snacks and represent full communication and intention with other people；
- Luxury luncheon: 1.5 hour lunch time can let you enjoy the delicacy of the five star hotel；
- One on one meeting: will let you deeply communicate with other participants in face-to-face session, seeking opportunities for cooperation.
For more info, please contact:
Ms. Josephine Zhu , Marketing & Media Manager
Room 401, Renheng Plaza
No.88, Maoxing Road
Pudong New District
- +86 (0)21 50589600 ext.8026