|Event||Routes Americas 2019|
|Organiser||UBM (UK) Ltd|
|Press Release Date||16.01.2019|
The top 15 airlines by ASKs for the region confirm their attendance at the only air service development forum uniting the Americas.
All 15 of America’s top airlines by ASKs have registered their attendance for Routes Americas 2019.
Taking place in Canada for the first time, the 12th Routes Americas will bring together the region’s leading airlines, airports, destinations and other aviation stakeholders to discuss and negotiate new and existing air services, with thousands of high-level meetings taking place.
More than 75 carriers, represented by over 130 delegates, are already confirmed for the event, which will take place in Québec City, Canada on 12-14 February.
Senior decision makers from some of the region’s leading flag, regional and low-cost carriers include:
- Executive Director of Network Strategy & Alliances – Aeromar
- Director of Planning – Allegiant Air
- Director of Network Planning – Avianca
- International Business Development Director – GOL
- Director, Strategic Planning & Airline Partnerships – Southwest Airlines
- Director, Network Planning – Spirit Airlines
- Senior Manager, International Network Planning – United Airlines
- Head of Planning – Viva Air
To view the full article click here
8-10 Exchange Street
- +44 (0)161 234 2730