|Event||MRO Russia & CIS 2019|
|Press Release Date||18.01.2018|
March 1 – 2, 2018 the World Trade Center in Moscow will host the 13th international conference and exhibition MRO Russia & CIS – the only event of its kind and scale in the ex-USSR dedicated entirely to covering the burning issues of MRO services for the air transport.
The organizing committee is glad to announce that Andrey Kramarenko, an independent expert in air transport market and public-private partnership has joined the speaker line-up and will give an in-depth analysis of the market situation focused on Changes in Russian and CIS Airlines’ Aircraft Fleets in 2017-2018.
Mr. Kramarenko will define main trends in aircraft fleets in the region and will share data on close-downs of less commercially efficient types as well as coming orders and deliveries of both Russian and Western-built aircraft.
Key topics for conference agenda include:
- Air Transport Market in Russia and CIS: Main Tendencies
- Improving the Continued Airworthiness Regulatory System in Russia
- New Russian Commercial Airplanes and Helicopters – Life Cycle and After-Sales Services
- Efficient MRO Outsourcing Management
- MRO for Aging and Out-of-Production Aircraft. Old vs. New.
- MRO IT and Digitalization
- Engine MRO
- Component MRO
- Aircraft Interiors and Cabin Modifications
- Technical Staff Training.
MRO Russia & CIS is produced by ATO Events in partnership with the Russian Air Transport Operators Association.
Sponsors are Lufthansa Technik, Engineering – The Aviation Maintenance Holding and Turkish Technic.
Find out more on www.events.ato.ru or call us +7 495 651 94 35.