|Event||The British-Irish Airports EXPO 2019|
|Press Release Date||10.04.2018|
HubLAB is the FREE OF CHARGE Heathrow Connectivity Conference at the British-Irish Airports EXPO created in joint venture between the 40-airport Regional and Business Airports Group (RABA) and anna.aero to provide an intensive examination of new route propositions for an expanded Heathrow.
Airlines and airports presenting business propositions for new routes to Heathrow include:
- easyJet – Robert Carey, Group Director Strategy & Network
- Flybe – Roy Kinnear, Chief Commercial Officer
- Aurigny – Mark Darby, Chief Executive Officer
- Heathrow Airport – John Holland-Kaye, Chief Executive
- Cornwall Airport Newquay – Al Titterington, Managing Director
- Highlands & Islands Airports – Inglis Lyon, Managing Director
- + many more regional airports
UK and Scottish transport ministers to speak
UK Aviation Minister Baroness Sugg will share the platform with the Scottish Government’s Minister for Transport and the Islands, Humza Yousaf MSP.
Want your airport to take part?
Attendance is FREE OF CHARGE. We also welcome proposals for further presentations
To view the full newsletter click here.
3a Gatwick Metro Centre
- +44 (0) 1293 783 851