The Highly-Anticipated Airfield Ground Lighting World Congress Will Take Place in Singapore in September 2018!
Back by demand from global airport operators and civil aviation authorities, Equip Global’s renowned conference – 10th Airfield Ground Lighting World Congress, will take place in Singapore, 3 – 6 September 2018 and will return bigger and better as Global Premier Networking and Learning Platform for Airport Operators, Airport Authorities, Civil Aviation Authorities, Military Airports & Defense Forces and Aviation Technologies and Service Providers around the world.
This 4-day conference will aim to discuss and share insightful experiences & knowledge on the best practices and effective techniques in design, installation, maintenance, operation, commission, and inspection of AGL system, latest technologies and innovation in AGL and electrical systems and latest regulatory updates, safety issues requirements and regimes pertaining AGL systems, best practices in operating solar LED AGL system, effective strategies in monitoring failures to increase the reliability of airfield lighting circuits, and many more!
What Makes 10th Airfield Ground Lighting World Congress 2018 A Must-Attend Event for All Airfield Ground Lighting Engineers:
- A Proven Track Record of Quality – Equip Global‘s Airfield Ground Lighting World Congress Series has a proven history of quality of bringing together the best of the airfield ground lighting experts from different airports in the world to tackle the issues that matter now. 10th Airfield Ground Lighting World Congress 2018 will be bringing together the best of the airport industry to discuss and share the latest innovation upgrade on the AGL systems and practical solution of the industry
- Recipe for Success – the ONLY platform to learn from airport operators across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Americas on the best practices on the AGL Design, Engineering, Installation and Maintenance strategies and techniques
- Reviewing the different strategies and techniques on developing effective airfield ground lighting maintenance cycles and processes
- Understand the most current and regulatory-compliant AGL design layouts, sighting, and luminaire position across modern airfields
- LED airfield ground lighting system – guidance on maintenance, operation, best practices and ROI issues from different airport operators
- Hear airport case studies on how Solar LED AGL system used today as primary, emergency and temporary system in airports
- Know from lessons on how to effectively improve on-site installation connectors and investigate to monitor failures to increase the reliability of airfield lighting circuits
- Explore on the latest regulatory updates, meeting requirements of safety issues, and current regimes pertaining to AGL systems
- Latest technologies and innovation in AGL systems – achieving operational efficiency at the highest possible level and reduce power consumption with the latest technology, solution, and process
- In-depth workshops – attend the 6 expert-led pre & post-summit workshops to grasp the nuts and bolts in best operating & maintenance practices for LED airfield ground lighting system, fault detection on airfield lighting circuits, best maintenance practices for AGL systems, effective upgrade strategies for AGL system, current and compliance AGL design layouts, and environmentally friendly airfield ground lighting.
Who Should Attend 10th Airfield Ground Lighting World Congress 2018?
This event is tailor-made for top decision makers, Heads, Directors, Managers, Specialists, Senior Engineers, Engineers of the following divisions:
- Airfield Ground Lighting (AGL)
- Airfield Maintenance/ Airfield Inspection
- Electrical Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Asset & Facilities Management
- Engineering Services
- Airside Operations
- Technical services
- Asset Management & Utilities
From the following industries but not limited to:
- Airport Operators, Aviation Authorities (Civilian & Military Airport), Air forces
- Technologies Providers and Consulting Organizations
– Airfield Ground Lighting/Aeronautical Lighting Systems
– Lighting System Components
– Current Regulators Providers
– Visual Aids/Signage Providers
– Consultancy in Installation/Design/Maintenance of AGL Systems
111 North Bridge Road
Peninsula Plaza #16-02
- +65 6376 0907