World’s Leading Airfield Engineering & Maintenance Summit Returns to London UK!
Equip Global’s Airfield Engineering & Maintenance Summit (AEMS) has established itself as the world’s foremost and leading event of its kind. As the world’s largest meeting place for key industry stakeholders, every year, C-Level Executives, Heads of Engineering, Heads of Assets & Civil Works, Heads of Construction and Heads of Aerodrome/Airside Operations amongst other senior decision makers in airfield engineering & maintenance gather to discuss the latest technologies, techniques, strategies and best practices in the industry.
Get ready to:
- Hear from renowned Airfield Pavement Experts who have worked on hundreds of airfield pavement engineering & maintenance projects globally!
- Track recent & upcoming projects, ongoing airfield pavement engineering & maintenance updates, Airfield Rehabilitation & Overlay Project experiences and hear practical information and experiences of actual airfield engineering, design & construction case studies from airport operators & aviation authorities globally
- Learn practical tips and know-hows on how to maintain pavements of various materials and under different climatic/temperature conditions, pavement condition monitoring and schedule maintenance works to meet operational demands
- Hear and Witness Latest Innovations and Best Practices in rubber removal, maintenance of bleeding & flushed pavements, asphalt/concrete/bitumen pavement maintenance and ACN-PCN Systems
- Network with the Industry Who’s Who & Airport/Aviation AuthorityDecision Makers Globally
To get a copy of the conference brochure, please email to email@example.com.
*All Members/Subscribers are eligible for a 10% discount on any Package. Email to Equip Global to find out more
111 North Bridge Road
Peninsula Plaza #16-02
- +65 6376 0907