The Highly Anticipated Airfield Ground Lighting World Congress Will be Back in Singapore!
The 12th Airfield Ground Lighting World Congress 2019 taking place in Singapore from 15 – 18 October 2019, return bigger and better as Global Premier Networking and Learning Platform for Airport Operators, Airport Authorities, Civil Aviation Authorities, Military Airports & Defense Forces and Aviation Technologies and Service Providers around the world to discuss and share insightful experiences and knowledge on the best practices and effective techniques in design, installation, maintenance, operation, commission, and inspection of AGL system, latest technologies and innovation in AGL and electrical systems and latest regulatory updates, safety issues requirements and regimes pertaining AGL systems, best practices in operating solar LED AGL system, and effective strategies in monitoring failures to increase the reliability of airfield lighting circuits.
Expect to hear the case studies from different airport operators and authorities who involved in recent upgrade to innovative AGL system and advanced movement guidance systems in their airports on how can the systems contribute to long lasting light sources, low power consumption, low environment impact, reduced maintenance time, robustness in all weather conditions and most importantly on how the airports have benefited from both a safety and efficiency perspective. A Not-to-be-Missed Conference for AGL Professionals Globally!
Key Benefits of Attending:
- A Proven Track Record of Quality – Equip Global ‘s Airfield Ground Lighting World Congress Series has a proven history of quality of bringing together the best of the airfield ground lighting experts from different airports in the world to tackle the issues that matter now. The format of the summit some ways is just as important as the content. 12th Airfield Ground Lighting World Congress 2019 will be bringing together the best of the airport industry to discuss and share the latest innovation upgrade on the AGL systems and practical solution of the industry
- Recipe for Success– the ONLY platform to learn from airport operators across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Americas on the best practices on the AGL Design, Engineering, Installation and Maintenance strategies and techniques
- Reviewing the different strategies and techniques on developing effective airfield ground lighting maintenance cycles and processes
- Understand the most current and regulatory-compliant AGL design layouts, sighting, and luminaire positionacross modern airfields
- LED airfield ground lighting system– guidance on maintenance, operation, best practices and ROI issues from different airport operators
- Hear airport case studies on how Solar LED AGL system used today as primary, emergency and temporary systemin airports
- Know from lessons on how to effectively improve on-site installation connectors and monitor failuresto increase the reliability of airfield lighting circuits
- Explore on the latest regulatory updates, meeting requirements of safety issues, and current regimes pertaining to AGL systems
- Latest technologies and innovation in AGL systems– achieving operational efficiency at the highest possible level and reduce power consumption with the latest technology, solution, and process
- In-depth workshops – attend the 6 expert-led pre & post-summit workshopsto grasp the nuts and bolts in best operating & maintenance practices for LED airfield ground lighting system, fault detection on airfield lighting circuits, best maintenance practices for AGL systems, effective upgrade strategies for AGL system, current and compliance AGL design layouts, and environmentally friendly airfield ground lighting
Who Should Attend?
This event is tailor-made for top decision makers, Heads, Directors, Managers, Specialists, Senior Engineers, Engineers of the following divisions:
- Airfield Ground Lighting (AGL)
- Airfield Maintenance/ Airfield Inspection
- Electrical Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Asset & Facilities Management
- Engineering Services
- Airside Operations
- Technical services
- Asset Management & Utilities
From the following industries but not limited to:
- Airport Operators, Aviation Authorities (Civilian & Military Airport), Air forces
- Technologies Providers and Consulting Organizations
- Airfield Ground Lighting/Aeronautical Lighting Systems
- Lighting System Components
- Current Regulators Providers
- Visual Aids/Signage Providers
- Consultancy in Installation/Design/Maintenance of AGL Systems