Building on over 20 years of international conference experience for the aviation industry, this new event will be specifically targeted at the LATAM region and will address regional issues that the growing ground handling industry faces as well as covering relevant global events in the high level presentations and panel we are lining up for this event.
We already have the support and commitment from some of the region's leading ground handling companies, airlines and service providers and it is essential that the content of this first conference addresses the needs of this growing market sector. The great news is that we have already lined up world class speakers who will present on topics including:
- The challenges working with the privatised airport sector – cost vs. facilities and existing infrastructure constraints
- Labour availability and cost: is it possible to deliver a quality service to airlines despite continually disrupted service schedules?
- The need to understand and negotiate the right SLAs every time
- Safety on the ramp – understanding human factors
- Ground handling services – one size doesn't fit all airlines
- Cargo handling – improving the handling flow
- Regulating the ramp – how will the new regulations affect your business?
- A financial overview of what the region offers now and in the future