Airport Terminal Maintenance & Facilities Management Summit is BACK!
The airport operates 24 hours a day and 7 days a week to ensure passengers have a safe, comfortable and seamless experience traveling in and out of the country. Any breakdown from the critical assets might disrupt daily airport operations, result in delays and unnecessary anxiety on passengers which eventually tarnish the airport’s reputation.
How can you maintain a high level of reliability while utilizing aging facilities to deliver world-class services to international passengers?
Taking place from 28-31 January 2019 in Singapore, the 2nd Airport Terminal Maintenance & Facilities Management Summit 2019 will gather Decision Makers from across the Maintenance, Assets, Technical Services, HVAC & Facilities Management Departments to share best practices in optimizing the performance of critical assets in the airport with cost-effective plans! The 4-day summit focuses on addressing the challenges in maintaining aging assets, managing critical assets to prevent equipment failures and innovations on energy management to reduce energy consumption.
Expect to hear proven strategies to extend the lifecycle of assets, optimize maintenance cost, leveraging on technology to capture data and perform analysis, reduce response time on breakdowns and to increase reliability of critical assets like BHS, PBB, HVAC, Plumbing systems, Lighting systems and many others! PLUS! New & Exciting Topics on Airport Facilities Management in the 2019 event to keep you Abreast of the Global Airport Terminal Maintenance & Facilities Management Best Practices & Trends!
- Holistic Approach– Adopt a holistic approach to asset and facilities management to optimise assets in order to deliver world-class customer service
- Aging Facilities– Develop a cost-efficient way to maintain terminal facilities in order to ensure continuity of airport operations
- Reducing Response Time– Best practices on reducing response time to breakdown and effectively managing unexpected failures
- Cost-saving Maintenance Plan– Reduce Total Cost of Ownership with careful allocation of resources and comprehensive maintenance planning without compromising safety
- Technology and Tools – Hear how other airports are leverage on latest technology and tools to improve efficiency and productivity of maintenance
- Energy Management– Gain insights to innovative ideas on how to optimise energy usage and reduce energy waste and energy consumption
Who Should Attend?
Directors / Heads / Managers / Engineers/ Technical Specialists of:
- Engineering and Maintenance
- Facility Management
- Asset Management
- Technical Services
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Emergency Management/Services
Reserve your seat today and take advantage of the super saver discounted prices! Don’t miss your chance to be involved in 2nd Airport Terminal Maintenance & Facilities Management Summit 2018 and engage in-depth discussion on global strategies to further secure the industry, get first-hand updates and discover new products and solutions.