The 2nd Annual Aviation MRO Summit will take place in Berlin and will be co-located with the e-Aircraft Summit. This year’s event will emphasize the meaning of connectivity and new technologies that are helping the ever-changing aviation industry to push the MRO operations to the next level, as the airline industry is achieving record profitability and the global MRO market keeps growing.
This event will provide a platform for key professionals from all over the world to discuss fresh perspectives, forge essential contacts and learn how to strengthen their businesses. The purpose of the summit is to create an ideal atmosphere conducive to developing strategies and learning about new technologies for future success, while encouraging active networking with the attendees from both events.
Main topics that will be discussed:
- How to develop from condition-based to predictive maintenance
- Predicting OEM involvement in the aftermarket
- Efficient partnerships, logistics and outsourcing strategies
- Next generation technology and future predictions
- Reducing maintenance costs with Aircraft Health Monitoring Systems
- Electronic support of airworthiness compliance
- New technologies and digitization of services
- Operational efficiency and new generation aircraft
Airport Suppliers subscribers can receive a 25% discount when registering online through the event website, quoting promo code: AIR25
110 00 Prague 1
- +420 210 022 036