ELEVATE YOUR AIRPORT CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL!
Customer Experience Management has been crucial for Airports in today’s hyper competitive and hyper connected global marketplace. A customer’s current airport experience involves uncomfortable crowding lengthy queues, repetitive and redundant processes, misdirected baggage and a lack of communication and personalization. This is often compounded by frequent aircraft delays and missed connections which not only add to the negative customer experience, but cost airports a huge sum annually.
There are numerous areas of opportunity for improvement in the day-of-travel and airport journey today, tomorrow and in the future. Plus the fact that customers (passengers/airlines/or just those visiting) are getting more and more demanding in the level of customer experience they expect, airports globally are placing greater emphasis on ensuring the experience is great and consistent throughout any customer’s journey/lifecycle to, within and away from the airport.
Taking place from 28-31 January 2019 in Singapore, the 2nd Customer Experience Management for Airports Summit 2019 will make Asia’s premier networking and learning platform for Airport Operators & Aviation Authorities to discuss and share insightful experiences on enhancing & transforming customer/passenger experience to the next level of excellence.
Key Highlights: Proven Strategies to Improve Your Customer/Passenger Experience
- CUSTOMER PROFILING & SEGMENTATIONApplying customer-centric tools to provide a more personalized approach to define your ideal customer and communicate the relevant flight information/retail promotions/rewards programs to them
- AIRPORT TECHNOLOGY INNOVATIONHearing proven strategies how smart technology & mobile apps is dramatically changing the way you run airports and enhance passenger experience as well as reduce lengthy queue time
- AIRPORT MANPOWER MANAGEMENTLearning successful tools to engaging, energizing, motivating airport employees (front liners & back-end employees) and airport partners to raise internal and external customer service awareness to improve passengers experience throughout their journey – Before, During, After
- TERMINAL DESIGN & EXPANSION Modernizing your airport/terminal with easily accessible facilities and design to make a most memorable traveling experience for your passenger or those who are visiting your airport
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION MEASUREMENTDiscovering practical tips & tricks to use ASQ survey to define customer satisfaction and select the right benchmarks to attract new clients, increase passenger traffic, enhance the reputation of the airport
Who Should Attend
- Passenger Experience & Engagement / Customer Experience
- Customer Service
- Customer Loyalty/CRM
- Sales & Marketing
- Quality Services
- Brand Management
- Retail Operations
- Airport Services
- Digital/Digital Transformation
Reserve your seat today and take advantage of the super saver discounted prices! Don’t miss your chance to be involved in 2nd Customer Experience Management for Airports Summit 2019 and engage in-depth discussion on global strategies to further secure the industry, get first-hand updates and discover new products and solutions.
Customer Experience Management has been crucial for Airports in today’s hyper competitive and hyper connected global marketplace. A customer’s current airport experience involves uncomfortable crowding lengthy queues, repetitive and redundant processes, misdirected baggage and a …