We are glad to inform you that the 2nd Digital Engagement & Media Travel Summit will again be held in Shanghai China on 12th-13th November 2015.
The summit is supported by Civil Aviation Management Institute of China, Air China, China Southern Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Shanghai Airport Authority, Beijing Capital International Airport and Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport.
This year we are going to explore the leverage of multi digital channels to drive commercial revenue for both airlines and airports.
Topics that will be covered:
- Onboard WiFi–next arena of digital marketing
- The impact of NFC and cloud-based payment initiatives
- How to monetize social media & mobile to drive revenue
- Revolutionary mobile apps shaping the way airports interact with passengers
- Delivering personalized information and retail offers through the use of WiFi/beacon technology
- Integrating immersive media display systems to create a unique passenger experience and non-traditional source of non-aeronautical revenues