The 2nd Philippine Airport Modernization & Expansion Summit 2017 is scheduled for 24th-25th May, in Manila Philippines
Philippines is a rapidly developing market in airport industry in recent years. Data from the Guide to Sleeping in Airports, 4 Philippine Airports Among Top 30 Best In Asia 2016, Iloilo International Airport at ranked 12th place from 21st, Mactan-Cebu International Airport at 14th from 18th followed by Clark International Airport at 15th from 24th and the Davao airport which is a novice at 26th. As opportunities and challenges coexisting, what will happen next? What to do for better and how to make it happen?
Mykar’s 2nd Philippine Airport Modernization & Expansion Summit gathers over 180 high level executives from government officials; airports authorities; terminal operators; architects; construction contractors; leading technology solution providers and investors in a focused 2-day program, all sharing a common interest in airport development in Philippines. Panel discussions and presentations will elaborate investment strategies, commercial challenges, operational efficiency and updated technologies required for guaranteeing customer satisfaction and success.
For further information please conatct:
Mob: +86 183 8042 8743
- Economic Overview of Philippines & SEA
- Infrastructure Development Overview of Philippines
- PPP Programs and Airport Projects
- Top Talk: Strategic Insights in Airport Innovations
- Case Study–Developing the World’s First Resort Airport
- Case Study: Kalibo Congestion
- Ground Handling in Philippines
- Airport Safety and Security
- Airport and Airline Cooperation
- Practical improvements on Manila Airport Operations and Passenger Experience in spite of Being Limited by the Current Airport Location for the Next Five Years
- Clark – Manila Surface Connection
- Right People: Decision Makers under one roof, who are true leaders and influencers in the Airport industry
- Right Place: Philippine continues to be a major focus for airport development efforts for both local and international airport operators
- Right Time: Philippine airport industry is flourishing. More and more investors focus on the region.
- Good Platform: To present your brand as market leader
- Good Chance: For net-working, exchanging insights and business matching
About Mykar HK Limited
Mykar is located at 210 Unit E 15/F Cheuk Nang Plaza 250 Hennessey Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong and have a branch office in Chengdu City, Sichuan Province in Mainland China. We’ re a specialized B2B conference organizer, International business facilitator, dedicated for the Asia and emerging economies through research, conference, community and publishing.
Each of Mykar’ s employees has vast experience in organizing events in different parts of the world (RUSSIA, CHINA, INDONESIA, VIETNAM, TURKEY….). We offer reputable, reliable service and a large range of deliverables to help your company successfully meet its goals.
210 Unit E 15/F Cheuk Nang Plaza
250 Hennessy Road
- +852 8199 0962