The IGHC is the premier annual ground handling event – a “must add” for your 2017 calendar. Among the many high level industry partners who gather for this event are representatives from the entire ground handling value chain, including service providers, airports suppliers and over 90 airlines. Don’t miss the networking opportunity of the year!
Who will I meet?
Over 800 delegates with expertise in aviation ground handling Commercial and technical decision makers from airlines, service providers, manufacturers, suppliers, regulators and more.
- 30% airlines, 60% ground service providers and airports, 10% manufacturers and solution providers
- 60% commercial and 34% operational/safety positions represented
50% executive management, 49% middle management
Why should I attend?
- Over 800 delegates are expected – all regions are represented
- Meet airlines decision makers – 95 individual airlines attended in 2016
- Exclusive access to industry intelligence and latest industry developments
- 94% satisfaction rate for plenary sessions and workshops
- 95% of participants would recommend the IGHC Conference to their peers
For Sponsorship or Exhibition Enquiries please contact:
Director, Business Development
- +1 203 773.6405
- +1 561 289.4796