The IGHC is the premier annual ground handling event – a “must add” for your 2018 calendar. Among the many high level industry partners who gather for this event are representatives from the entire ground handling value chain, including service providers, airports suppliers and over 90 airlines. Don’t miss the networking opportunity of the year!
Who will you meet?
Bringing together over 700 delegates to represent the whole industry, here’s who you will meet:
- 30% airlines, 60% ground service providers and airports, 10% manufacturers and solution providers
- 60% commercial and 34% operational/safety positions represented
50% executive management, 49% middle management
Why should you attend?
Unique business, networking and branding opportunities with 95% satisfaction rate
- Over 700 delegates are expected – 771 participants from 87 countries attended in 2017
- Meet airlines decision makers – 91 individual airlines attended in 2017
- Exclusive access to industry intelligence and latest industry developments
- 96% satisfaction overall rate for the event in 2017
- 95% of participants recommended the IGHC Conference to their peers in 2017
33, Route de l'Aeroport
PO Box 416
1215 Geneva - 15 Airport
- +41 22 770 2525