Future of Airport Finance and Economics
The 3rd Airport Economics and Finance Summit 2020 taking place in Singapore from 04 – 07 February 2020, will be a premier platform for airport finance, economics, treasury and commercial decision maker from airports and aviation authorities globally to gather and have countless networking and learning opportunities about the latest best practices, strategies and major trends in Airport Economics and Finance to ensure your organization is commercially viable and financially sustainable amidst growing competition and market volatility.
This 4-day summit will be covering topics ranging from evaluating the best practices in airport investments, CAPEX management, financial management & forecasting when it comes to calculation of ROI, capital & fund raising strategies, how to maximize airport revenue by tapping on non-aeronautical revenue streams, effective management in concession agreements, understanding local and international financial regulations and their implications on airport strategic financial planning, as well as giving insightful input on how to deal with the ever-volatile economic and political instability.
Anticipate case-studies from globally renowned airport operators and authorities about how airports can overcome pertinent challenges faced when it comes to making financial, budgeting, capital expenditure and economic decisions that will be important to the business operations whilst making sure they are in line with the industry trends, capacity forecasts, market volatility and tough competition.
Key Takeaways from Attending:
- Open Discussions – Listen to proven case study results as how other renowned airport manage its finances, expenditures, budgets, investments and economical situationswhile keeping up with market trends, long-term planning and staying profitable
- Gain Insights on the Best Practices of reinvestment & capital expenditure strategies in order to upgrade, rehabilitate and renovate your airport from planning of retention of dividends to stakeholder management and proper project planning and management to ensuring ROI
- Hear about the latest financial regulations & international standards your airport must adhere to when it comes to concession agreements & making various finance strategic decisions
- Explore and Learn from Airports globally on How they are Effectively Investing into Technology & Innovation to make sure these Investments Contribute to the Economical Growth and Sustainability of the Airport Business
- Hear Case Studies on How Airports Effectively Manage its OPEX and CAPEX to ensure commercial viability
- In-depth workshops – attend 6 pre and post-summit workshops led by only the best world leading airport economics and finance experts on how you can develop the right forecasting, budgeting and financial management and transformation strategies to ensure the airport business remains competitive, sustainable and profitable
- Networking Opportunities – with up to 40 hours of networking and discussion opportunities to debate real-life challenges encountered by global airport economics and finance experts to get valuable input
Who Should Attend?
This summit has been Tailor-made specifically for top decision makers, Heads, Senior Managers, General Managers, Managers, Senior Executives, Planners from Airport Operators and Authorities of the following divisions:
- Revenue Management
- Economic Policies/Regulations
- Strategic Planning