Leading ORAT SUMMIT GLOBALLY comes to Singapore!
Back by popular demand, the 3rd ORAT World Summit will take place on 12 – 15 November 2018 in Singapore! In 2017, ORAT World Summit featured regional and international airport development projects from Airport International Group, AVINOR, Bahrain Airport Company, Dubai Airports, GMR Group, GVK, Malaysia Airports Holding amongst others. This year, the conference will focus on newly completed airport projects or ongoing terminal expansion projects happening around the world with the objective to address the most challenging issues faced by authorities involved in airport expansion projects!
Do not miss the 3rd ORAT WORLD SUMMIT if you are,
- Planning to construct a new airport
- Planning for a terminal expansion project
- In the midst of preparing for your Airport Opening Date (AOD)
Expect to hear from renowned airport operators who have been through ORAT process and successfully prepared for commencement of daily operations at the new airport facility. This year, we are back with more strategic case studies with exceptional speakers to discuss real-life situations that they encounter in their airport expansion projects. If you are keen to discuss and learn the best practices on planning for a greenfield airport expansion or the different methods to train, communicate and engage multiple stakeholders during ORAT and preparing and executing trials and airport transfer, block the dates in your calendar today!
What Makes 3rd ORAT World Summit 2018 A Must-Attend Event:
- The ONLY conference globally that focus on all aspects of operational readiness and airport transfer
- Learn from the best – renowned speakers included Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, Paris Aeroport, Los Angeles World Airport, Copenhagen Airports, Greater Toronto Airports Authority, Hamad International Airport, Moroccan Airports Authority, ODINSA, BH Airports, Airport International Group, ARUP, Avinor, Bahrain Airport Company, Dubai Airports, GMR Group, GVK, Malaysia Airports Holding and many others
- Completed Airport Projects – the only platform to learn from airport operators across Asia, Middle East, Europe and US on lessons learned from recent completed projects or ongoing terminal expansion projects
- ORAT Project Management – identify the critical components required to plan for the successful inauguration of a new airport
- Project Handover – working with construction delays and ensuring expansion works does not affect airport operations
- Stakeholders Management – involve, engage and coordinate all airport stakeholders to work together for a smooth transition to the new facility
- Training and Familiarisation – ensuring airport employees are able to operate effectively and confidently in the new facility with new technology and systems
- Trials – best practices to track and conduct trials to examine processes and simulate real life scenarios
- Airport Transfer – proven strategies to streamline complex relocation scenarios and minimise impact to customer service during the entire relocation process
- Latest ORAT Methodology – achieving operational excellence with the latest technology or process
- Comprehensive Workshops – with up to 18 hours of networking and discussion opportunities to debate real-life challenges encountered by global ORAT experts to prepare you for your ORAT process
Who Should Attend 3rd ORAT World Summit 2018?
Directors / Heads / Managers / Planners / Officers / Specialists of
- Operational Readiness/ ORAT
- Airport Readiness
- Airport Projects
- Airport Planning & Development
- Project Delivery/ Project Planning
- Transition/ Expansion/ Transformation
- Airport Management/ Airport Operations
- Construction/ Building/ Terminal
111 North Bridge Road
Peninsula Plaza #16-02
- +65 6376 0907