WORLD’s LEADING Emergency Management Summit for the Airport Industry takes place this OCTOBER!
Managing airport emergencies is a key priority for every airport globally. Today however, emergency response officers often confront confusing and conflicting cues about the crisis status as well as major uncertainties about the incidents and impacts yet to come. Failure to respond fast and efficiently on the emergency will lead to greater damage to property, major business operational disruptions and potentially loss of lives.
Taking place from 02-05 October 2018 in London UK, the 4th Emergency Management for Airports Summit 2018 is a premier platform for Heads /Senior Managers / Crew Chiefs / Managers /Executives / Officers / Specialist / Responders of Emergency Services / Planning / Management, Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting/ Airport Fire Station, Crisis Emergency Management / Incident Management, Airport Operations (Airport Duty Manager), Airport Police, Business Continuity Management / Planning to discuss deeper insights and gain real-life experience into challenges pertaining to airport emergencies and offer a fresh and practical perspective to improving airport emergency workforce/resources shortcomings & capabilities affecting rescue execution, emergency response and business continuity management.
Key Benefits of 4th Emergency Management for Airports Summit 2018
- NEW & PRATICAL!! Exclusive TABLE-TOP EXERCISES to provide delegates with proven tools and practices needed to execute emergency response operations for different types of emergencies
- LATEST INSIGHTS!! Be updated with airport emergency/aircraft rescue techniques on various airport emergencies related to accidents, emergency landing/evacuation, firefighting, hazardous goods/chemical agent/bomb threats, airport power failure and etc
- BEST PRACTICES!! Discover communication strategies/channels/tools to enhance quick & accurate internal and external communication (between agencies) during airport emergencies
- CASE STUDIES!! Hear case studies from leading airport operators to execute quick emergency response operations and protect airport’s reputation
- EXPERIENCE SHARING!! Learn practical experiences from airports globally how you can effectively conduct emergency drills exercises and training to be better prepared for airport emergencies
- DISCUSSION FORMATS!! Interactive panel discussion with industry experts/authorities to learn new perspective on managing landside, airside and on the ground emergencies
Who Should Attend the 4th Emergency Management for Airports Summit 2018?
Heads/Senior Managers/Crew Chief/Managers/Executives/Officers/Specialist/Responders of:
- Emergency Services/Planning/Management
- Aircraft Rescue and Firefighting/Airport Fire Station
- Crisis Emergency Management/Incident Management
- Airport Operations (Airport Duty Manager)
- Airport Police
- Business Continuity Management/Planning
THIS IS A Not-to-Miss Summit if you are someone involved/responsible for airport emergency response and management
Be at the leading AIRPORT EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT SUMMIT of 2018!