Leading ORAT World Summit comes to Bahrain!
Back by popular demand, the 4th ORAT World Summit will take place on 18 – 21 February 2019 in Bahrain! The annual conference will focus on newly completed airport projects or ongoing terminal expansion projects happening around the world with the objective to address the most challenging issues faced by authorities involved in airport expansion projects!
Do not miss the 4th ORAT WORLD SUMMIT if you are,
- Planning to construct a new airport
- Planning for a terminal expansion project
- In the midst of preparing for your Airport Opening Date (AOD)
Expect to hear from renowned airport operators who have been through ORAT process and successfully prepared for commencement of daily operations at the new airport facility. This year, we are back with more strategic case studies with exceptional speakers to discuss real-life situations that they encounter in their airport expansion projects. If you are keen to discuss and learn the best practices on planning for a greenfield airport expansion or the different methods to train, communicate and engage multiple stakeholders during ORAT and preparing and executing trials and airport transfer, block the dates in your calendar today!
ORAT SITE TOUR!! EXCLUSIVE!
Here is YOUR ONLY CHANCE to be part of a BILLION DOLLAR AIRPORT MODERNIZATION PROJECT where you get to experience a live trial environment in an international airport with world renowned ORAT Managers and airport solution providers.
Gain strategic insights as we go behind the scenes to witness how Bahrain Airport Company solve the challenges encountered during ORAT process and analyze how their ORAT Team plans and execute trials before opening a new terminal all in one day! Don’t miss this valuable opportunity!
- The ONLY conference globallythat focus on every aspect of operational readiness and airport transfer
- Airport Projects– the only platform to learn directly from prominent airports (ATL, LAX, LHR, YYZ, YUL) around the world on lessons learned from recent completed ORAT projects and future plans
- ORAT Project Management– identify the critical components required to plan for the successful inauguration of a new airport or terminal
- Construction Readiness– learn how to working with construction delays and ensuring construction readiness in a timely manner
- Stakeholders Engagement – discover the ways to involve, engage and coordinate all airport stakeholders to work together for a smooth transition to the new facility
- Training and Familiarisation– ensure airport employees are able to operate effectively and confidently in the new facility with new technology and systems
- Operational Trials– learn the best practices to track and conduct trials to examine processes and simulate real life scenarios
- Airport Transfer– hear proven strategies to streamline complex relocation scenarios and minimise impact to customer service during the entire relocation process
- Learn from the Best– achieving operational excellence by connecting with CEO, Chief Development Officers, Airport Deputy GM, Directors, VPs and ORAT Managers with experiences from all over the world
- Comprehensive Workshops – discuss and debate real-life challenges encountered by global ORAT experts to prepare you for your ORAT process
A must-attend summit for all ORAT Managers to learn best practices from airports with completed airport expansion projects and a perfect platform for global airport solution providers who are struggling to make connections with regional airports to grow your operations!