5th Aerodrome Safeguarding Summit 2020 – RESCHEDULED FOR OCTOBER 19th-22nd 2020
Join us, at this exclusive platform to share insightful experiences and knowledge about leading industry practices such as the key upcoming trends for Aerodrome Safeguarding as they share their experiences and case studies on Aerodrome Safeguarding, Aerodrome Safety Management, Risk Management & Obstacle Limitation Surface Surveying on a wide range of Safeguarding functions including Physical Safeguarding, Technical Safeguarding, Bird-strike/Wildlife Control, Aeronautical Lighting & its Impact on Safeguarding, Usage of Cranes in Construction Works and Wind Turbines amongst other key issues.
Expect to hear discussions on wide ranging and pertinent issues such as balancing the requirements of flight safety and capacity against the interests served by the new development, techniques to obtain accurate and OLS mapping, CNS Safeguarding, Balancing Wildlife and Bird Strike whilst preserving biodiversity, Management of Obstacle Assessment Tools such as Collision Risk Modelling, mitigation solutions as well as experiences of managing stakeholders with varying interests and many more!
7 KEY REASONS WHY ATTEND THE 5th AERODROME SAFEGUARDING SUMMIT 2020!
- Hear from Esteemed Guest Speakers:Learn from the perspective of Aerodrome Safeguarding Experts leaders from Airport Operators and Aviation Authorities around the world as they seek to protect Airspace in the face of challenging circumstances.
- Understand the importance of safeguarding in today’s aviation environmentand Legal obligations, the various aspects of safeguarding and the ability to apply the knowledge on aerodrome safeguarding.
- Best Audit and Assessment Practices to limit Discrepancies and ensure that your Aerodrome Safeguarding Design and Operationsis ICAO Compliant and fulfil local AOC Requirements.
- Learn about various tools utilized by Airports around the world in assessingImpact of Breach of OLS such including Aeronautical Study and Obstacle Assessment Tools such as Collision Risk Modelling
- Best practices for CNS Safeguarding of Navi-Visual aidsand mitigating lighting as distractions around Aerodrome.
- Develop an effectiveWildlife Hazard Control & Management to reduce wildlife hazard and Bird-strike risk while preserving biodiversity and hear about various Perimeter Surveillance Technology to prevent intrusion into runway and protected space.
- Modernizing the OLS Evaluation at your Airport by hearing about the latest OLS assessment software and data collecting requirements to better refine the airspace protection requirements for modern Aircrafts
Drivers for 5th Aerodrome Safeguarding Summit 2020:
- Surveying and Identifying Potential Hazards that will affect flight operations during landing and takeoff
- Best Practices in OLS Surveying and dealing with Obstructions to Help Prevent Collisions
- Best Practices to Prevent Incursions into Flight Path
- Engaging Stakeholders to help them Understand the Importance and Processes of Aerodrome Safeguarding
Who Should Attend the 5th Aerodrome Safeguarding Summit 2020?
Directors, Heads, Managers, Engineers, Inspectors, Surveyors and Specialists of:
- Aerodrome Operations
- Aerodrome Safety & Standards
- Airside Operations
- Safety & Risk Management
- Aviation Authorities
- Airport Operators
- Air Navigation Service Providers
- Engineering Contractors