Improving Airport Emergency Management at the Only Emergency Response and Crisis Management Conference for Aviation!
The 5th Emergency Management for Airports Summit returns to Singapore on 12 – 15 March 2019, here is your chance to analyse lessons learned on recent real-life airport emergencies response operations and examine best practices on crisis management and business continuity requirements in terms of procedures, personnel and resources.
In 2019, we will be featuring more strategic case studies with exceptional speakers to discuss real incidents they encountered in their airports, build resilience of airport community, lessons learned to ensure rapid and safe response operations and ensure business continuity plans are in place to prevent prolonged disruption to airport operations following a crisis!
Industry Expert Speakers already confirmed include senior representatives from Dubai Airports, Aeroporto di Bologna, Kenya Airports, Abu Dhabi Airports Company amongst many others globally!
What makes the 5th Emergency Management for Airports Summit a Must-Attend?
- Emergency Preparedness– Increasing airport community’s ability to respond effectively to all types of emergencies and crisis with full scale exercise, analysing human factors, CBRN threats and marauding attacks
- Emergency Response– best practices in responding to most challenging emergencies like aircraft fire, terminal fire, hazardous and dangerous goods, active shooting, bomb threats, jungle or water SAR, natural disaster in airport vicinity
- Crisis Management – over 16 real-life case study focused on planning for, managing and recovering from recent airport emergencies
- Crisis Communication– improving communication between respective agencies during an emergency and protecting airport’s reputation with external communications
- Incident Management– understanding the strategic decision making process to maximise rescue operations and reduce casualties
- Business Continuity– designing plans to prevent prolonged disruption to airport business following a crisis
- Tabletop Exercise– gain hands-on experience to plan, execute and evaluate a tabletop exercise with global experts in the room
- Networking Opportunities – with up to 40 hours of networking and discussion opportunities to debate real-life challenges encountered by global emergency experts
Who should attend Emergency Management for Airports Summit 2019?
Directors / Heads / Managers / Officers / Specialists of:
- Emergency Services / Planning
- Emergency Management
- Aircraft Rescue & Firefighting / Fire & Medical Services
- Airport Police
- Resilience / Risk / Business Continuity
- Terminal Operations Manager
- Airfield / Airside Operations Manager
- Airline Emergency Management / Airline Operations Management
- Security / Safety Department
Reserve your seat today and take advantage of the super saver discounted prices! Don’t miss your chance to be involved in 5th Emergency Management for Airports Summit 2019 and engage in-depth discussion on global strategies to further secure the industry, get first-hand updates and discover new products and solutions.