A Must-Attend Human Capital Management Summit for Airports!
The 5th Human Capital Management for Airports Summit 2019, taking place in Singapore from 19-22 November 2019, aims to be the key platform to discussing and hearing case studies on successful recruitment, talent development, competency and staff management in airport organizations. This 4-day summit will provide insights into the roles and responsibilities of airport human resources departments and how they can develop skills to positively impact human capital management within the organization. Through international case studies from industry experts, learn to develop solutions to the biggest challenges in meeting people demand, analyze the future human capital needs of the airports industry including digitalization and present innovative solutions of developing and planning competency & talent development programs.
KEY SUMMIT HIGHLIGHTS!
- Understand key factors in attracting and preparing talent who aspire to take on senior leadership roleswithin the airport organization
- Gaining insights on how to strategically plan and build a strong and capable airport team in line with industry, “own employees” and “contractors” needs while developing an effective succession plan
- Understanding and adapting to employment legislation relating to the aviation industry
- Effectively Up skilling the Millennial Employees in Your Airport.
- Empowering Womenwithin Your Airport – Tapping on Female Talent/Managers/Executives in driving the performance of your Diversified Airport Workforce Environment
Who Should Attend
This event is tailor-made for top decision makers, such as the Heads/Senior Managers/Managers/ Senior Executives of:
- Human Resource/HR
- Human Capital
- Talent Management/Development
- Organizational Development
- Performance Management
- Compensation & Benefits
- All Departments/Line Managers
- C Level Executives