China Aviation Industry Summit 2016, which is the only event held in Asia Pacific focusing on the development of global aviation development and the high-technology applied in the aircraft.
The event will be held by Shanghai Society of Aeronautics, Shanghai Aircraft Planning and Research Institute, Shanghai Aircraft Manufacturing Company, China Aeronautical Radio Electronics Research Institute, AVIC Commercial Aircraft Engine Co., Ltd and Aero Measurement & Controlling Technology Research Institute in Shanghai, 2016, from Nov. 30th to Dec. 2nd.
This event will guide you to the right persons in charge of the right projects and help you to catch up with latest manufacture, research and development updates of COMAC C919 Aircraft, Z-15 Helicopter, Turboprop Regional Jet in Xi’an and Business Jet in Chengdu and Zhuhai and expansion on assembly line of oversea aircraft OEMs.
The forum intends to prompt the major special projects of China’s commercial aircrafts, share insights for latest technology trend, standards, regulations to tackle the new requirements and challenges on aerospace manufacturing and learn deeply about the market demand from verification, testing, airborne system development and other parts of the aerospace supply chain in China.
The 6th China Aviation Industry Summit is the best opportunity for you to update your knowledge and skills, understand the evolution in the industry and prepare for the future. CAI 2016 will gather more than 300 industry representatives to come and last the long-term aviation reputation, thus creating the best cooperative platform for all of the attendees. We look forward to meeting you this time in Shanghai!
What’s the hot topics to be discussed:
- How to develop Green Aviation Industry and Improve the Fuel efficiency and energy-saving
- Future aero-engine development and aircraft composite material innovation
- The application of new avionics technology in aircraft market
- The key manufacturing technology of advanced composite components
- New round of consolidation for aircraft parts and equipment manufacturers
- The latest developments of China-made large aircraft project and large aircraft engine project
- The design and manufacturing of civil aircraft under a digital environment
- The designing and the current situation
- The opportunities and challenges of general aviation and regional aviation
- The business jet financing leasing model
- Aircraft testing and maintenance
Who will attend:
- President/CEO/CFO/General Manager/Partner
- Vice President/Deputy General Manager/Chief Operating Officer
- Managing Director/Flight Operation Director
- Finance/Aircraft Sales Director
For Speaker, Delegate Registration and Sponsorship Opportunities, please contact:
Ms. Nicole Sheng—Tel: 86-21-5242 8148