Leading ORAT Summit Comes to Singapore!
The 6th ORAT World Summit 2019 taking place in Singapore from 19 – 22 November 2019, will be a premier platform bringing together airport industry experts to provide unparalleled opportunities for professional development, relationship building, and “mind sharing” to address concerns, discuss solutions and exchange ideas for the future development of ORAT.
With the aim of providing the most significant opportunity for international airports to debate current ORAT issues and form business relationships on a global scale, Equip Global’s ORAT World Summit Series has proven itself to be an excellent platform in generating valuable snapshots of ORAT challenges and identifying potential solutions in this fast-evolving industry.
Hear from experts on how to Assess the Impacts of Expansion on The Environment and Local Communities, Incorporating Capacity Forecasting and Management into the ORAT Planning Process, and many MORE! This is your opportunity to be part of the only conference that allows you to engage in global conversations focusing on the development of ORAT.
Key Takeaways from Attending:
- Oversee the Development of O&M Related Standard Operational Procedures and Operational Contingency Procedures for New Infrastructure and Services
- Developing a Stakeholders’ Communication and Information Flowchart to Improve Facilitation During the ORAT Process
- Designing Testing/Trials Program Including a Combination of Table-Top Exercises, Validation Tests and Live Trials
- Implementing a Progressive Airport Transfer Strategy to Ensure Timely and Efficient Transition
- Reviewing Infrastructures’ Suitability to Meet Operational and Maintenance Objectives
- Integrating Project Risk Management into your ORAT Plan for More Accurate Delegation of Responsibilities and Resources
- Assessing the Impacts of Airport Expansion on the Environment and Local Communities
- Incorporating Capacity Forecasting and Management into the ORAT Planning Process
- Concept of Operations (CONOPS): Covering End-to-End Traceability Between Operational Needs, System Safety and Performance of the ORAT Process
Who Should Attend?
This event is tailored made for Heads/Senior Managers/Managers/ Senior Executives/Line Managers & Executives of:
- Operational Readiness
- Projects Delivery/Projects/Special Projects
- Service Readiness and Improvement
- Airport Planning
- Airport Facilities
- Terminal Processes
- Service Implementation
- Transition/ Expansion/ Transformation