LEADING 7TH MAXIMIZING NON-AERONAUTICAL REVENUE SUMMIT TAKES PLACE THIS JUNE 2019 IN SINGAPORE!
With an average of 44% of global airports’ revenues deriving from the non-aeronautical sector and its increasing profitability, airports regardless of size have attempted to increase their revenue generation through non-aeronautical activities. However, with the impacts of economic downturns, limited commercial spaces and passenger flows, many airports are struggling to maximizing non-aeronautical revenue growth.
Equip Global’s 7th Maximizing Non-Aeronautical Revenue Summit 2019 taking place in Singapore from 18-21 June 2019 aims to gather world’s leading airports’ commercial experts to discuss and overcome non-aeronautical revenue performance challenges through innovative approaches that help understand passengers/visitors purchasing patterns & expectation on F&B/DFS, increase concessionaires’ profitability through retails brand management, optimize car parking revenue and look into how to maximize limited commercial spaces to make more revenue.
Key Topics of Discussions:
- Discuss how you can achieve full profit potential from your car parksby understanding the optimal balance of price, capacity and demand
- Learn proven commercial planning strategiesto maximizing revenues from retails, F&B and DFS
- Deliver effective advertising and marketing activities to boost passengers/visitors spend in your airport
- Apply digital technology to implement E-commerce as an additional source of incomefrom your concession
- Understand how you can make use of your commercial spaces to generate more income through leasing and rental of airport properties (office rental, airlines longue, warehousing, check-in counters)
- Improveunderstanding of passenger flows and purchase pattern to tailor-made loyalty rewards
- Hear best practices tocollaborate with operations to overcome limited retail capacity
- Leveragecustomer profiling to encourage passengers spend with special offers
Who Should Attend
Airport’s Managing Directors, Chief Executive Officers, Chief Operation Officers, Vice Presidents, General Managers, Directors, Heads, Managers and Senior Personnel of the following divisions:
- Sales & Marketing
- Retail/Retail Operations
- Corporate Planning
- Revenue Management
- Customer Experience/Customer Loyalty/CRM
- Airport Auxiliary Services
- Brand Management
- Terminal Operations