Aero Engineering – part of Advanced Engineering 2017 – The UK’s largest meeting place for advanced engineering professionals.
Aero Engineering is the UK’s only event 100%; dedicated to aero R&D, design, test, inspection, production & assembly. Addressing structures, propulsion and systems, it brings together global OEMs and top tier manufacturers to source from all levels of the engineering supply chain. Supported by ADS, NATEP, and all regional associations, Aero Engineering additionally brings some of the latest innovations and case studies to the show floor.
The aerospace industry continued to thrive in 2016 and the trend looks set to continue in 2017. Building on an already strong base – the total percentage growth between 2010 and 2015 was 39% – the industry remains a global success with increases in highly skilled workers, high value jobs and exports. Covering manufacturing, R&D, materials and new and advanced technologies to name just a few, Aero Engineering presents the ultimate opportunity for the industry to gather and work together on further improving processes, innovation and supply chain competitiveness.
Advanced Engineering is the place where the UK supply chain meets face-to-face with engineering management spanning R & D, design, test, production & procurement from OEMs, integrators and top tier industry players. On November 1 & 2 at the NEC, Birmingham, Advanced Engineering will once again host multiple co-located show zones, providing the largest collection of supply chain opportunities, technology case studies and innovation partnerships under one roof. Attend Advanced Engineering to meet and do business, not only within your own sector, but in those less familiar areas you would not otherwise discover at a single exhibition. Join us where the familiar meets the unfamiliar . . .
Integrating five multiple show exhibit zones with the UK’s largest free-to-attend engineering Conference programme, Advanced Engineering is the must-attend event where the supply chain meets with visiting engineering & procurement decision makers from OEMs and top tier organisations spanning: Aerospace; Automotive; Motorsport; Marine, Civil Engineering, and more.
Whether you are a visitor or an exhibitor, Advanced Engineering will not only provide you with a business forum and supply chain showcase for your own sector, but will also introduce you to new opportunities in industries using related technologies and services.
Co-locating as part of Advanced Engineering 2017:
- Aero Engineering
- Composites Engineering
- Automotive Engineering
- Performance Metals Engineering
- Connected Manufacturing – NEW FOR 2017
Exhibit if you are involved in
- Specialist industry ‘Tier’ Parts & Components & sub-systems suppliers – covering: Aerostructures, Powerplant & Aero Systems sectors & Multi Area components/parts engineering consumables.
- Aero-engineering sub-contract & engineering service providers (inc AS9100 /NADCAP/SC21certification ) – includes:
- Engineering design/development services
- Materials Processing services
- Testing, evaluation & inspection services
- Raw materials suppliers
- Jigs & tooling suppliers
- Standard parts suppliers
- Electronics contract manufacturers
- Materials providers
- Technology & Equipment providers – supporting design, test, production, manufacturing, assembly & systems engineering
- Innovation providers & support organisations – across the Aerospace sector
- Industry Technology transfer /representative bodies & consultants
Engineers, management and procurement/supply chain professionals involved in Aero engineering design, development, test, production, assembly, inspection and more. . . from:
- OEM’s / Airframe Manufacturers – UK, European & International
- TIER 1 Suppliers of aerostructures, engines, actuation & flight systems, interiors, avionics, power systems, & landing gear.
- EASA Part 21 approved design & production organisations – holding either DOA or POA approval.
- TIER 2 – 4 Approved & Accredited Supply Groups – of parts, structures, components, sub-assemblies, sub-systems & engineering services feeding into the supply chain (inc AS/EN9100, SC21, NADCAP or OEM/T1-approval sub-suppliers & engineering service providers)
- Design, Development & Manufacturing partners
- Engineering Businesses wishing to break into the aerospace supply chain
- International supply chain procurement organisations
2nd Floor Regal House
70 London Road
- +44(0)20 8843 8800