Taking place from 28 January – 1 February 2019 in Singapore, the AGL Engineering & Maintenance Competence Masterclass 2019 will provide an in-depth overview of various AGL installation, operation and maintenance aspects, procedures, tools, equipment and practices. The course will provide an extensive understanding of product, operation and maintenance safety and establish practical maintenance processes related to product/systems (in terms of spare parts, tools, frequency, etc).
Key Benefits of Attending
- Understandthe basic fundamentals of the electrical series circuit and its application to airport lighting as well as practical measurement and troubleshooting information.
- Gain practical awareness and knowledge of quality issues and experience regarding installation of the AGL primary and secondary circuit equipment and lighting fixtures.
- Establisha typical state-of-the-art maintenance structure depending on the installed base.
- Define the roles and responsibilities of each member of the AGL maintenance team and builds awareness of “Health & Safety” cases.
- Use of the proper tools and test equipment and the importance of accuracy when taking measurements and performing calibrations of airfield lighting circuits.
- Review major procedures that must be adhered to in order to have a safe working environment.
- Utilise the maintenance assetto and make sure the maintenance to be timely and cost effective.
Who Should Attend
Engineering staff with responsibility for the operation, installation or maintenance of AGL systems.
This course is suitable for Airfield electrical engineering personnel working on either Civil Airports or Military Airfields.
- AGL Manager/Engineer
- Maintenance Manager/Engineer
- Electrical Manager/Engineer
- Systems Manager/Engineer
- Facility Manager/Engineer
- Aerodrome and Ground Aids Engineers
- Anyone working in areas or equipment relevant to AGL