Equip Global’s 5 day AGL Installation and Maintenance will take place 31st August – 4th September 2015 in Singapore and will provide an in-depth overview of various AGL installation, operation and maintenance aspects, procedures, tools, equipment and practices. It provides an extensive understanding of product, operation and maintenance safety. It also helps establish practical maintenance processes related to product/systems (in terms of spare parts, tools, frequency, etc).
After attending this AGL installation and maintenance training course, you will establish a typical state-of-the-art maintenance structure depending on the installed base including its functional description. It helps define the roles and responsibilities of each member of the AGL maintenance team (including the competency management) and builds awareness of Health & Safety (H&S) cases, to establish a professional H&S plan.
Key Benefits of Attending
- Understand the basic fundamentals of the electrical series circuit and its application to airport lighting as well as practical measurement and troubleshooting information.
- Gain practical awareness and knowledge of quality issues and experience regarding installation of the AGL primary and secondary circuit equipment and lighting fixtures.
- Establish a typical state-of-the-art maintenance structure depending on the installed base
- Define the roles and responsibilities of each member of the AGL maintenance team and builds awareness of “Health & Safety” cases
- Use of the proper tools and test equipment and the importance of accuracy when taking measurements and performing calibrations of airfield lighting circuits.
- Review major procedures that must be adhered to in order to have a safe working environment.
- Utilise the maintenance asset to and make sure the maintenance to be timely and cost effective
For more information on the event and registration process, kindly email email@example.com or visit http://www.equip-global.com/airfield-ground-lighting-agl-installation-and-maintenance
Full contact details for enquiries: Steven Tan, firstname.lastname@example.org, +65 63760908