SMi Group are delighted to announce the 11th Air Mission Planning and Support conference, which will return to London on the 21st- 22nd April 2020.
This year’s Air Mission Planning and Support conference is expected to be the biggest year yet. Following the success of the preceding year, the two-day agenda will have a particular focus on maximising air power and the technological innovations that will impact on current dynamic challenges.
What are the themes for this event?
The event will be exploring themes of technologies, integration and future platforms to take Air Mission Planning into the next generation, providing agile end to end mission support. Air Mission Planning will also include briefs concentrating on a number of topics, ranging from data management to 5th generation integration, from cyber security to multi-domain operations and more. The above topics and newly introduced components represent critical developments and military assets that will radically improve air capabilities in the present and future.
Key Reasons to Attend Air Mission Planning and Support 2020:
- The only conference on air mission support and planning covering all areas such as fast-jet, heavy-lift, rotary perspectives and many more!
- Highlighting the technological aspects integrated into next generation mission support – subsequently providing an in-depth insight on the innovative and cutting-edge solutions.
- More international speakers than ever before, from leading air systems development and procurement
Early bird deadlines:
- Register by 13th December to save £400!
- Register by 31st January to save £200!
- Register by 28th February to save £100!
To register or for more information visit: www.airmissionplanning.co.uk/airportsuppliers
NATO’s $1 billion investment on AWACS Aircraft to impact Air Mission Planning and Support operations
45 Curlew Street
- +44 (0)20 7827 6000