CASE STUDIES, ROLE PLAYS, PRACITICAL EXERCISES AND REAL INDUSTRY PRACTICES INCLUDED!
It is increasingly important that airports, airport authorities and airlines have an effective plan and process when it comes to communications and managing media response and public relations in times of crisis. The reputation and sustainability of airports and authorities are at tremendous risks should there not be a clear and strategic crisis communication plan. Today, where technology advancement is more rapid than ever before, and social media usage is widespread, the complexity and difficulty of crisis communication has increased by multiple folds.
As importantly, the airport & airlines staff and assigned members of the authorities must be adequately skilled and trained to communicate crisis and handle the media and social media, in order to withstand the associated pressures, ensure there’s no misrepresentation of information and that the organizational brand is kept intact.
This 4-day masterclass taking place in Singapore from 18-21 June 2019 will allow participants to be exposed to learning experiences and best practice techniques and strategies on how they can effectively plan, manage and implement crisis communication, public relations, media and social media response.
8 Key Benefits of Attending
- Learn how you can develop an effective Crisis Communication Plan and Operating Process for Your Airport/Airlines
- Improve your Airport/Airlines’sMedia & Press Response and Management in times of Crisis
- Enhance yourappointed representatives’ interview skills and processes in times of Crisis
- Align YourCrisis Communication Plan with Your Business Interests and Objectives
- Social Media – Improve Your Airports/Airlines’ Crisis Communication through various Social Media Channels
- Have an effectivePublic Relations & Management Strategy in times of Crisis
- Learn how you caneffectively restore your Airport’s reputation post-crisis
- Through Global Case Studies, & Practical Role Plays, benefit from the trainer’s years of experience in aviation/airport crisis communication
Who Should Attend
This masterclass is designed for airport, airport authority, airlines and transportation government agency executives in charge or involved in airport crisis communication, media management and social media crisis communication including:
- Crisis Communication
- Corporate Communication
- Public Relations
- Social Media Management
- Crisis Management & Response
- Emergency Management