Leading Airfield Engineering and Maintenance Summit Returns to London!
Equip Global’s Airfield Engineering & Maintenance Summit (AEMS) has established itself as the world’s foremost and leading event of its kind. As the world’s largest meeting place for key industry stakeholders, every year, C-Level Executives, Heads of Engineering, Heads of Assets & Civil Works, Heads of Construction, Heads of Facilities Management and Heads of Aerodrome/Airside Operations amongst other senior decision makers in airfield engineering & maintenance gather to discuss the latest technologies, techniques, strategies and best practices in the industry
“Equip Global’s Airfield Engineering & Maintenance Summit is filled with practical project case studies and interactive discussions among industry experts. It is a great platform to hear about the latest industry trends that impact what we do on a daily basis.” – Technical Services Manager, Fujairah International Airport
“This annual conference provided me with practical airfield pavement engineering and maintenance information that can be implemented. Also the speaker line-up is very experienced and genuinely knowledgeable – Technical Manager, Schiphol Group
“I make it a point to attend every year despite over 40 hours of flight because this event gives you so much in terms of variety of topics, new knowledge and serious networking opportunities. Must-Attend Event! – Distinguished Research Associate, NASA
“AEMS is the industry leading summit. It gave us a lot of useful insights on pavement management & maintenance.” – Head of Project Supervision, King Abdulaziz International Airport
Five Key Benefits of Attending the 14th Airfield Engineering & Maintenance Summit 2019!
- Wealth of Experience – Hear from renowned Airfield Pavement experts who have worked on hundreds of airfield engineering & maintenance projects globally
- Track Recent and Upcoming Projects – Ongoing airfield pavement engineering and maintenance updates, innovations in Airfield Pavement Condition Evaluation, Pavement Materials, Airfield Rehabilitation & Overlay Project experiences, and hear practical information and experience of actual airfield engineering, design & construction case studies from airport operators and aviation authorities globally
- Learn Practical Tips and Know-Hows – How to maintain pavements of various materials including concrete, asphalt and bitumen under different climatic / temperature conditions, runway pavement friction testing, rubber removal management, slab replacement options, managing reflective cracking concerns, pavement roughness management, pavement condition monitoring and developing strategies to schedule maintenance works to meet operational demands
- Learn from Experts – Take advantage of the opportunity and access to pose questions to the experts at the event during the panel discussions, roundtable discussions and the many networking breaks
- Networking Opportunities – Be at the World’s Leading Airfield Engineering & Maintenance Summit (AEMS) and network with airport pavement experts and representatives globally
Expect to Meet With:
Directors, Heads, Senior Managers & Senior Engineers of:
- Technical Services
- Engineering Services
- Civil & Utilities
- Facilities & Asset Management
- Infrastructure Development
- Aerodrome Operations
Learn More about the Summit!