Airfield Ground Lighting World Congress 2017 has been firmly established itself as the Global Premier networking and learning platform for Airport Operators, Airport Authorities, Defence Forces and Aviation Technologies, Services Providers around the world to discuss and share insightful experiences on building a more energy-efficient, cost-effective AGL systems with maximised capacity, optimal safety that can meet future growth of Global air traffic.
You should attend if you are Head / Director / Manager / Specialist / Senior Engineer / Engineer dealing with:
- Airfield ground lighting (AGL)
- Airfield maintenance / Airfield inspection
- Technical services
- (Electrical) Engineering Maintenance
- Airside Operations / Airfield Operations
- Airport Systems Engineering
- Facilities/Utilities/Asset management
- Airport operations
Join the World’s Leading Airfield Ground Lighting World Congress In November 2017!
* 6 Exclusive Workshops ALSO available in this 4-Day Summit programme.
Email to email@example.com to find out more!
111 North Bridge Road
Peninsula Plaza #16-02
- +65 6376 0907