Delivering improved rail and road access to airports and maximising the benefits of connectivity
How can you ensure the success of your station development?
With more people using UK airports than ever before, and this set to continue, improving access is an essential aspect of continued development. Recognising that the way people want to travel is changing, is a key part in deciding what transport improvements to invest in.
Hear from UK airports on their short term and long term plans for surface access improvements and the value of improving connectivity, not just in the South East of England but regionally. Attend to explore how to identify the best solutions, from road and rail links to bus and tram connections, for airports of all sizes, and receive the latest insight from international airports and the lessons that can be learnt from these.
Consider what will be needed for the future to help long term planning and design, from how to incorporate emerging technology, and how passengers are travelling to and from airports is changing, to make sure the right transport solutions are being delivered.
Visit our website for more information.
Benefits of attending include:
- Hear updates on planned surface access improvements in the UK
- Explore the different options for improving connectivity and how to identify the most appropriate solution for different airport sizes
- Hear plans for improving links in the South East of England, including the proposals for Heathrow
- Receive insight on the long-term challenges facing access to airports and how to plan accordingly
- Explore how passengers want to travel to and from airports and how to plan to meet their expectations
- Discuss how surface access improvements can be funded and delivered
- Take a look at the programme here.
3rd Floor, Boundary House
91-93 Charterhouse Street
- +44 (0)207 067 1597