ap&m Europe, the airline purchasing & maintenance expo, is the leading networking event for the commercial aviation aftermarket, spanning three days in London. Combining a senior level one day summit and a two day international exhibition, ap&m has gathered the global airline supply chain for over 20 years.
Over 200 suppliers offering a wide range of aftermarket products and services including MRO service providers, OEM providers, parts manufacturers and distributors, supply chain and logistics and many more.
- Free to attend for all trade professionals
- 2 days of outstanding networking opportunities
- Rare opportunity to meet new, international suppliers face-to-face
- Keep your finger on the pulse and witness the latest technology serving the MRO market
Why choose ap&m Europe over other shows?
Customers brought to your doorstep
Displaying your products and services to decision makers looking for new suppliers is our recipe for a successful show.
- You’ll meet a global audience of aviation professionals
- 4,068 attendees in 2016, of which 51% of visitors were decision makers
- Not just a space on the show floor, but three days of formal and informal networking
Meet the Buyers
Our signature networking platform ‘Meet the Buyers’ allows each exhibitor to book face to face, 10 minute sessions with airline and MRO buyers of your choice.
- 3 – 10 meeting slots available, depending on booth size
- 109 airline and MRO buyers conducted 1,710 meetings in 2016
- 76% of buyers will do business as a direct result of the 2016 show