World’s Leading Autonomous Airports Summit!
The Autonomous Airports Summit 2019 taking place in Singapore from 15 – 18 October 2019, will be a premier platform to learn from airports globally who have successfully rolled out autonomous airport projects, undergone autonomous strategy transformation is equipped with vast knowledge and experience in managing autonomous airport systems. This 4-day conference will feature case studies with outstanding speakers to discuss from biometric & facial recognition technology to autonomous vehicles, to 3D screening conducted through automation and artificial intelligence, from daily operation, runs by robots to bag-drop services that are all done autonomously.
This is not your usual Airport Innovation Conference; Autonomous Airport Summit is a cut above the rest as we feature especially accurate case studies across the globe to address the most challenging issues faced by authorities to deliver first-class autonomous airport customer experience and efficiency. Do not miss the opportunity to learn best practices and proven tools on how to accelerate airport operation with new developments and get up to date with the latest Autonomous Technology Innovation at the world’s only Autonomous Airport Summit!
Key Benefits of Attending:
- The ONLY conference globally that focuses on all features of autonomous operations and the latest innovation/ technology.
- The best Autonomous Airport Projects – the only platform to learn from airport operators across Middle East, Europe, and Asia on lessons learned from recently completed or ongoing autonomous projects
- Autonomous Planning & Project Management – identify the key components required for you to plan for an effective autonomous airport operation which justifies the massive technological investment
- Stakeholders Management – involve, engage and coordinate all airport stakeholders to work together with autonomous technology for a smooth daily operation.
- Training and Familiarisation – ensuring airport employees can operate effectively and confidently with new autonomous technology and systems.
- Autonomous Processes – hear best practices from industry leaders on how they are driving proven processes, overcoming operational challenges and simulating real-life scenarios to ensure success
- Data Management – proven strategies to properly manage complex data and safeguard customer privacy details.
- Latest Autonomous Technology – listen to the latest innovation and technology or process being tested worldwide.
- Networking Opportunities – with up to 40 hours of networking and discussion opportunities to discuss real-life challenges encountered by global Innovation Lead experts to prepare you for your Autonomous Projects.
- Learn from the best – renowned speakers including Changi Airport Singapore, Incheon International Airport, Copenhagen Airport, Kuala Lumpur International Airport, GMR Group, Dubai International Airport, Narita International Airport, Hong Kong International Airport, Helsinki Airport, Heathrow Airport, Gatwick Airport, Indira Gandhi International Airport and many more.
Who Should Attend?
This event is tailor-made for Airport Authorities and Airport Operators undergoing or planning for autonomous and digitization projects from the following divisions:
- Technology/Digital Transformation
- Strategic Planning
- Upgrade Projects/Programs
- Operations (Landside/Airside)
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Quality Management