Join us in Rome on the 11th and 12th February, to explore the latest technological solutions and political strategies to secure land, air, and sea borders in response to growing global threats.
Now in its thirteenth year, the Border Security conference has established itself as a market leader in this sector and will bring together senior military staff, government figures and industry from around the world, all responsible in their own way for enhancing border security capabilities on a global scale.
Following last year’s sell-out event, the conference agenda has been curated to provide you with most timely updates and significant briefings. Unlike other events, we strive to deliver real insight and learning experiences through the expertly selected speakers who will only present on exclusive and current content.
Key Focuses Include:
- Automated International Border Control Systems and Associated technologies (AI etc.)
- Mitigating European Refugee and Migrant Crisis/Protection of EU External Borders
- International Cooperation, Information sharing and Communication on countering cross border threats
- Security Management Systems (SeMS) in Aviation Security
- Biometrics/vs Biometric Free border controls
- Preventing the use of fraudulent documentation
Early Bird Discounts!
Register by 31st October to save £400
Register by 30th November to save £200
Register by 13th December to save £100
Learn more at: www.bordersec-conference.com/airportsuppliers
45 Curlew Street
- +44 (0)20 7827 6000