On behalf of the China Civil Airport Association (CCAA) IATA and the People’s Government of Changsha city in Hunan Province, we cordially invite you to attend the most comprehensive airport development event – the China International Airport Development Conference and Exhibition 2016, to be held at the Empark Grand Hotel Changsha , Hunan Province, from May 25–27, 2016.
Top reasons to attend CACE 2016:
1. Authoritative Organizers: The China Civil Airport Association (CCAA), the most authoritative non-profit organization serving the development of the airport industry in China. The International Air Transport Association (IATA), the trade association for the world’s airlines, supporting many areas of aviation activity and formulating industry policy on critical aviation issues.
2. Targeted audience: To establish business networks with key persons from the procurement departments of airport companies across China. Over 200 airport companies (members of CCAA) will be in attendance.
3. Targeted exhibitors: The exhibition is open only to companies that own high-tech products and plan to present to airport end-users. The exhibition area is limited to 3,000 square meters.
4. Comparative Advantages: Changsha City, Capital of Hunan Province, the hub city in the middle of China with comprehensive economic strength, a sustainable population, and effective local policy formulation and implementation to support civil and regional airport construction and further development. It is an important hub and an ideal place to connect southwest, northwest, and southeast China, aiming to support the “One Belt, One Road” initiative.
5. Expected 700+ attendees and 120+ exhibitors will be at CACE: Discussion sessions and network coffee breaks will be arranged throughout the three-day event to enhance networking opportunities and increase communication opportunities, making your trip more fruitful.
Limited seating! Please contact us ASAP to reserve. To get tickets to visit Changsha Airport on May 27, 2016, please register NOW. For more information and/or to register, please contact us.
BEIJING – Richard Wang at Tel: +86 10 877-30641 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HONG KONG – Pauline Ho at Tel : +852 2834 6211 or email: email@example.com
For further details, please visit the official website : www.airportchina.com.cn