Critical Communications World rescheduled to 8-10 June 2021 in Madrid
TCCA’S Critical Communications World conference and exhibition lands in Madrid on 8th-10th June, 2021.
Having celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2018, CCW is the must-attend event for critical communications professionals, bringing the whole industry together under one roof to network, drive innovation and exchange knowledge. CCW is the largest exhibition of its kind, gathering critical communications suppliers from all around the world to showcase the latest technological innovations.
Organised by TCCA, and therefore the industry itself, CCW has the sector’s interests and needs at its very core. CCW gives mission-critical and business-critical end-users unparalleled access to authoritative content, offering up-to-the-minute policy, insight and intelligence alongside real-world case studies and best practice advice.
Why attend CCW 2020?
The 2020 event is the must-attend annual event for those involved in critical communications and will enable them to:
- Expand your knowledge through conference sessions, masterclasses and seminars led by today’s top industry influencers
- Experience an outstanding exhibition representing new methods, products and services from leading, global critical communications companies, attendees will receive free expert advice on the implementation and management of equipment and technologies
- Reach your company objectives through exceptional networking opportunities such as the Networking Lounge, TCCA Members lounge and Press Lounge
- Explore the latest innovations in the industry with a front row seat to new products, cutting-edge technology, and revolutionary ideas that will increase service efficiency and reduce costs
- Experience wide industry reach at the one event that brings the entire critical communication community to the same place at the same time
Critical communications touch the lives of everyone, everywhere. Whether as part of our industry or as a citizen, the ability to communicate information immediately, clearly and consistently is the foundation of a safe and secure society.
The Critical Communications World conference programme will reflect the ubiquity of the crucial services that our industry creates, builds, enables, delivers and drives. It will encompass the today and tomorrow of critical communications – the projects and the potential.
“Best 3 day investment to get global insights, latest technology displays and networking with subject matter experts. Thoroughly recommend CCW as must attend event for stakeholders in business and mission critical communications”
Kevin Graham, Director, Australasian Critical Communications Forum
Follow us on…