Emerging Airports Conference and Exhibition (EACE) 2017 is the leading industry event for the emerging airports fraternity, targeting the US$90bn projects in the Middle East, South Asia, Asia Pacific, Africa and Russia CIS regions. After the successful conclusion of the 5th annual edition of EACE in State of Kuwait, the 6th annual edition of the EACE will take place in Al Qasr Ballroom, Hilton Hotel, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia on 29-30th of November 2017.
The Saudi Arabia’s major airports expansion, development and construction of new airports programs including Jeddah, Riyadh, Dammam, Abha, Madinah, Najran, Quarayyat, Arar, Jizan, Taif, Qassim, Al-Jouf over 15 emerging global airports directors, airport companies, regulatory authorities and airport developers are invited to give presentations on the ongoing and future airport projects master plan, investment opportunities, procurement, technology and competitive services requirement to support their vision to develop and maintain their airports in the emerging markets region.
Networking One-to-One with the emerging markets airports senior decision makers at EACE will provide the airport industry contractors, manufacturers, developers and service providers, an excellent opportunity to identify the various requirement in the emerging markets airports and to increase their market share.
EACE CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS
- Insights and projects details on the new airport construction, investment opportunities, developments and expansions of the existing airports in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Project Master Plan, Investment, Procurement and other requirement presentations to identify the business opportunities at the Emerging Markets Airports
- Major Focus: Design and Consult, Airport Operations, Safety & Security, Ground Handling and Airport Management
- Modernizing airports by increasing its passengers and cargo handling capacities.
- Harmonizing regions airspace through partnership and cooperation among aviation stakeholders
- Meeting airline’s and passengers expectations : What is expected of a modern airport?
Abdullah Aba Al Khel Street
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- 00966 (0) 12 606 4985 – Ext: 130