This will be a show that unites leaders from various industries to interact, discuss and showcase solutions for a smart sustainable future. Future Cities Show will be entering its third edition on 8th to 10th April 2019.
It will create an unmatched platform for stakeholders to learn, share ideas, form wider network, and secure investment partnerships within the realm of creating new cities that address social, economic, and environmental challenges. The show will have five leading future city solutions including Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Smart Infrastructure, Smart Mobility, and Sustainability.
Future Cities Show will also bring the future today by highlighting the achievements and plans of its host Dubai, with Dubai 10X Initiatives, set by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai. The Dubai 10X initiatives seeks to embrace disruptive innovation to create new operating and business models that will replace traditional services and provide multiple times the value for end users and customer.
At this event, the latest technological projects will have the opportunity to secure medium to large scale investments, a bottom up approach that supports several initiatives and increases the chances for these technological solutions to be successful.
About the Show
Future Cities Show was established to support the knowledge developing and breach the gaps in the smart cities eco system encyclopaedia. We have seen that urban areas are rapidly becoming the centre for development and change, and they will also be the hosts that will be housing the vast majority of Earth’s population in the coming decades.
In tight spaces we need to structure and build clever housing, energy efficient transport and circular waste systems and smart infrastructure to support the inhabitants in their daily lives. Each and every city has different challenges and goals, and we come together at Future Cities Show to share the good examples and clever solutions that might with small tweaks be a huge benefit in other cities around the world.
Future Cities Show has gained tremendous traction in its two years of existence and we are proud to support Dubai in becoming the World’s smartest and happiest city, and to be the hub both in the Middle East and globally for exchanging the best cases and finest results in smart city development. Sustainability, Innovation and Happiness are our three main pillars because they together stand for the further development towards smarter, happier and economically stabile societies.
Facts and Figures
2017 Visitors- 19,126 2017 Exhibitors- 23
2018 Visitors- 20,332 2018 Exhibitors- 77
Moreover, we have: 19 Conference Sessions
- 60 Speakers
- 5 Keynotes
- 11 Panels
- 250 Conference Delegates
- 19 Countries
- 90 Media Interviews
- 76 Articles
- 3 TV Broadcasts
- 2 Radio Interviews
- 385 B2B and B2G meetings
- Overall 553 international articles were about FCS 2018
- The UAE press picked up 125 articles from exhibitors and speakers
Reasons for attending FCS 2019
- Network with the international audience
- Learn more about Smart Cities around the world
- Spot trends and latest news in smart city sector
- Meet new and existing partners
- Peter Hopwood: Conference Host & MC (Hopwood Communications)
- Sayed Hashish: Regional General Manager (Microsoft Gulf)
- James Bernard: Director Business Development (DMCC- Free Zone)
- Ian Todd: Sector Director: Built Environment & Infrastructure (Restrata)
- Simone Vernacchia: Senior Director and leader of the Emerging Technologies practice (PwC Middle East)
- Ralf Zimmermann: Managing Director Automotive Services (Al-Futtaim Automotive Group)
- Evgeni Borisov: CEO & Co-founder (VIMANA Global)
- Dina Tamimi: Director of Smart Cities & Industry Verticals (Honeywell Middle East)
- Osman Sultan: Chief Executive Officer (Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company PJSC-du)
- Wael Youssef: Regional Director, Digital Solutions, MEA (Orange Business Services)
- Marloes Pomp: Program Officer Blockchain, Dutch Government (Dutch Blockchain Coalition)
- Harj Dhaliwal: Managing Director, Middle East & India (Hyperloop One)
- Nikolay Syusko: Head of Digital Transformation (Apla)
And many more…
The race to become the world’s first smart city has become more exciting with recent and wider applications of disruptive technologies. The building blocks for smart cities will be showcased at the Future Cities Show …
P.O. Box 10161
United Arab Emirates
- +971 4392 3232