GATM is a brand new two day conference and exhibition focused firmly on the Middle East Air Traffic Management industry. It provides an exciting opportunity to network and hear from industry leaders on the challenges of an ever-changing ATM environment.
Working closely with Dubai Air Navigation Service’s, Dubai Civil Aviation Authority, Saudi Air Navigation Services and Canso to deliver a conference that will focus on challenges facing the Middle East region and industry overall. It will present a comprehensive and interactive discussion on Air Traffic Control in the UAE, the GCC and how the region fits in on a global scale.
The exhibition will provide a platform to source the latest and most innovative products and solutions on the market.
The free to attend seminar programme will offer insight and competitive advantage from some of the best minds in air navigation services.
- ATC Service Providers
- Airport & Transport Authorities
- Air Traffic Controllers
- System Contractors, Manufacturers & Suppliers
- Airlines & Operators
- Armed Forces
The GATM Conference is a forum for professionals to participate in the latest and most comprehensive discussions on Air Traffic Management.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Human factors
- Innovative technology
- Drones and ATM
- Growth of the aviation industry and ATM’s key role
- Improving performance and cost efficiency
- Harmonising global approaches
- Political and institutional barriers affecting change
- Diversity among air navigation providers
- Airline view
- Challenges of change
- Integrating Drones/UAVs safely into airspace
- Increased integration of airports, ATM and airline systems
- Leveraging the latest technology
- Emerging ATFM in the Gulf region
Global Air Traffic Management Conference Opened Today The UAE has made significant achievements with recent airspace restructuring, according to speakers at Global Air Traffic Management (GATM) today. Throughout the day delegates heard about achievements, challenges and …
Suite 3103, Building 7WB, DAFZ
PO BOX 371391
- +971(0)460 33300