The Middle East aviation industry is growing at a rapid rate creating airspace management challenges for air navigation service providers. GATM – Global Air Traffic Management 2019 will bring senior airspace policy experts together to address these issues and develop workable solutions for the region. Here’s why you should attend GATM 2019
- Hear how ANSPs are utilising airspace more efficiently to keep pace with the demand
- Gain exclusive access to ANSPs and CAAs who are actively seeking innovative technologies to enhance their capabilities
- Expand your network and create partnerships Civil Aviation Authorities who are regulating the new ATC technology
- Source the latest tracking, navigation and landing solutions helping aircrafts land in bad weather
- Network with the entire ATC ecosystem – airports, airlines, regulators, ANSPs, CAAs and innovators from across the globe will be onsite to share their experiences
Navigating the air traffic technology revolution
Join the world’s most innovative airports as they discover how to improve collaboration with A-CDM. Connect with ANSP’s who are ready to utilise new technology to improve safety and enhance flight paths.
Learn how CAA’s are keeping pace with new disruptions such as the recent drone disturbances and creating regulations to minimise delays. GATM will welcome the entire ATM ecosystem who will be exploring innovative solutions to the capacity crisis and how to promote collaboration across the global ATC community.
GATM 2019 Speakers
GATM welcomes ATC geniuses from across the globe to debate and conquer the challenges faced by the ATM community.
Building 7 West, Block B
Dubai Airport Freezone
United Arab Emirates
PO BOX 371391
- +971(0)460 33300