Military Airlift 2017: Delivering the support required to enable movement and readiness in a cost-conscious environment
Military Airlift, taking place on the 26-28 September in London, is the leading annual airlift conference in Europe. Now in its 14th year, it will bring together even more national air forces, multinational organisations and solutions providers than ever before.
The event will explore the key solutions to the industry challenges, such as joint procurement, purchasing and upgrading to more modular platforms, air-to-air refueling, avionics upgrades and training, whilst also providing a comprehensive analysis of the latest trends and upcoming movements in the sector.
Our 2017 international speaker line up includes:
- Air Vice-Marshal Saulo Valadares do Amaral, Commander of the III Regional Air Command, Brazilian Air Force
- Colonel Rodney Simpson, Chief, Combat Operations, Air Mobility Command, US Air Force
- Colonel Torgeir Aas, Commander of the Gardermoen Air Base, Royal Norwegian Air Force
- Colonel Thomas Thue Hansen (HUA), Commander Air Transport Wing Aalborg, Royal Danish Air Force
- Colonel Jan der Kinderen, Project Leader MRTT, Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Eric Perdison, Chief of Aviation, World Food Programme
Representatives from the Royal Air Force, Czech Air Force, German Bundeswehr, US Air Force Europe, the EDA, Ministére de la Défense (France), Movement Coordination Centre Europe, Ukrainian Air Force, NATO SHAPE and NSPA programmes will also be in attendance to form the best airlift conference speaker panel to date.
For more information and to view the full agenda visit: www.militaryairliftevent.com
How to register:
Earlybird offers are available: Book by 23rd May save £300, book by 21st July to save £200, or book by 18th August to save £100.
Please note: Special rates are available for Military and Government representatives