Passenger Check-in China Summit 2017 is set to be held on 1-2 June in Shanghai China.
Passenger Check-in China Summit 2016 was quite a success and it gathered around 190 delegates from 80 companies across Greater China (including Hong Kong & Taiwan), Asia Pacific, Europe and North America etc. Among them, there were 25 airlines and 26 airports.
This year’s summit will continue to focus on simplifying the travel experience on the ground, creating end to end seamless connections at every checkpoint and also delivering ancillary services from pre-travel to arrival.
Key areas that will be discussed:
- Automatic check-in/bag drop/security facilitation/immigration/border control/boarding
- Electronic bag tag, passenger/baggage tracking, smart token and biometrics
- Mobile, ibeacon, wayfinding, AI and robotics technology
- Ancillary services from check-in to arrival
Main attendees from airlines and airports are:
VPs, Directors and Managers of
- Ground Service
- Information Technology
- Passenger Service/Customer Experience
- Terminal Operations/Management
- Product Service
- Security Division
- Business Development
It is an exceptional opportunity for you to see industry leaders share their innovations, knowledge and insight through a dynamic conference and panel discussions and also an unparalleled platform that uniquely provides inspirational learning, extensive networking, a dynamic exhibition and interactive opportunities to collaborate to enhance passenger overall end to end check-in experience, terminal operations efficiency and help shape the future of the sector in China.