Passenger Loyalty China Summit 2016 is set to be held on December 1-2 2016 in Shanghai China.
This summit will be mainly focusing on how airlines and airports can best leverage multiple methods including FFP & loyalty programs, omini-channel marketing & CRM and m/e-Commerce & payment etc. to create customer loyalty and drive revenue for airlines & airports. The summit will help you gain insight into the latest developments and trends from global loyalty program leaders, identify strategies to leverage stronger engagement and differentiation, discover innovative ways to drive revenue and value for your customers and improve penetration into commercial and financial sectors.
Key areas that will be discussed:
- Airlines & Airports loyalty programs
- Omini-channel marketing & CRM
- Mobile/e-Commerce & payment
Key topics that will be covered:
- How to make your FFP & loyalty program standout and differentiated?
- Creating loyalty through driving innovation and personalization
- Non-airline coalition programs: exploring travel redemption options without airline affiliation
- How airports can leverage loyalty programs to tap into customer behavior, enhance airport experience and drive spending?
- Omni-channel marketing: what customers expect from a loyalty program
- Enhancing engagement and loyalty through e-Commerce & payment
Key speakers confirmed to date as below:
- AIR CHINA: Deputy General Manager, Sales
- CHINA SOUTHERN: General Manager, e-Commerce
- CHINA EASTERN: General Manager, CRM, Passenger Sales & Marketing Committee
- ETIHAD GUEST: Senior Manager Partner & Product Development
- LUFTHANSA: Director Financial Partnerships Miles & More
- SAS–SCANDINAVIAN AIRLINES: Head of Eurobonus
- THAI INTERNATIONAL AIRWAYS: Director of Customer Service Quality
- TURKISH AIRLINES: Manager, Miles & Smiles Program
- AIRBALTIC: Vice President of Corporate Communications
- AIRASIA BIG LOYALTY: Head of Strategic Partnership
- BEIJING INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT: General Manager, Commercial Development
- SHANGHAI AIRPORT AUTHORITY: Deputy General Manager
- SHENZHEN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT: Deputy General Manager, Commercial
- FRAPORT: Senior Category Manager, Commercial Development International
- HEATHROW AIRPORT: Head of Passenger & Digital Communications
- AUCKLAND INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT: General Manager, Marketing
- LIEGE AIRPORT: Director, CRM and Commercial Development
- FINAVIA CORPORATIONS: Senior Vice President
- IATA: North Asia Regional Manager, NDC Implementation, Financial & Distribution Services
- SKYTEAM ALLIANCE: VP Sales & Marketing
- U-FLY ALLIANCE: Deputy CEO
This summit is expected to gather over 200 industry delegates with 60% from Chinese airlines, airports and travel industry. Plus, we have an exhibition area showcasing the latest technologies and innovations for the industry. It will be an unmissable gathering for the most progressive minds in our sector and we would be delighted to see your organization in attendance contributing to the dialogue, sharing ideas and collaborating on all the key discussions about how we move forward as an industry to benefit passengers and stakeholders.
We look forward to welcoming you to Shanghai on 1-2 December 2016!
We are glad to inform you that Passenger Loyalty China Summit 2016 is set to be held on December 1-2 2016 in Shanghai China. This summit will be mainly focusing on how airlines and airports can …