Space Forum is a conference based on the impact of space technologies on the earth’s businesses (mobility, IoT, connectivity, security, climate, media, earth observation…). It gathers European Space Clusters & Tech Valley representatives, Space business angels, satellites operators, satellite industry suppliers etc.
Space Forum will be held on May 21st and 22nd during ICT Spring, a tech event dedicated to encourage emulation and networking between business decisions makers, innovation managers, startups, researchers and venture capitalists on a European scale.
It will give the opportunity to discuss different key topics including: Services to benefit Defense & Security, NewSpace in China and Europe, Services to benefit Agriculture, Transport & IoT, Big Data& the business of data from space.
- +5000 key decision makers in IT, finance, banking, web, space and marketing, investors, entrepreneurs, start-ups etc. expected
- Attendees coming from 70+ countries
- 1 great exhibition area
- 1 VIP dinner with 600 guests the first day evening
More information on www.spaceforum.com
- Services to benefit Defense & Security
- NewSpace in China and Europe
- Services to benefit Agriculture
- Transport & IoT
- Big Data & the business of data from Space