In this new digital arena security threats are ever increasing. Transport security brings together business and security leaders from different sectors of passenger and goods transportation to unearth and discuss solutions to the evolving security and safety risk landscape.
The 2019 congress will focus on how to leverage the rapid advancement of technology and use it for in your favour. Digitalisation is important in upholding a quick and efficient service for passengers. As the transportation sector becomes more modernised keeping up with new technology is important. Using data to efficiently deploy resources on your network, maximise security and reduce costs. Engaging with public and staff to tighten security and ensure that avoidable mistakes are not been made.
- Keith Slotter, Vice President – Security, JetBlue Airways
- Gary Wade, Vice President Security, Atlas Air
- Casey Hehr, Director of Security, Port of Long Beach
- Jayne Deno, Chief HR Officer, Metra
- Mark Hatfield Jr., Assistant Aviation Director and Chief Security Officer, Miami International Airport
- Sarah Demory, Assistant Aviation Director, City of Phoenix Aviation Department
- Hilary Konczal, Chief Safety & Environmental Officer, Metra Commuter Rail
- Manuel Guaderrama, Director of Security, San Diego Metropolitan Transit System
- Stephen Tucker, Deputy Director, Public Safety, Sound Transit
- Michael Lowder, Principle, Michael W. Lowder & Global Associates
- Dr Curtis Levinson, US Cyber Security Advisor, NATO
Prospect Business Centre
20 Victoria Street
- +44 (0)203 873 0260